Entertainment Earth
Page 2058 of 3216 FirstFirst ... 2053205620572058205920602063 ... LastLast
Results 30,856 to 30,870 of 48229
  1. Jump To Top | #30856
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    Bailing already? XD
    No, just frustrated. Would probably trade rare MU for a WD #2 either way.

2. Jump To Top | #30857
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefavata View Post
    Stealing that.

BST/Feedback
    -Adam

3. Jump To Top | #30858
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am hoping we will get a new Vision in the Avengers line. Vision is pretty popular with Avenger fans... so he will get redone... I can feel it on my bones.

Seriously though... no Ares and Fantomex? THE FUCK.

"Either this is a very sad Bondage Parlor, or villainy is at hand!"

4. Jump To Top | #30859
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by D Day View Post
    Yeah it was in the link that Snailbot posted.

Between Red Skull and Leader.

Edit:

Fuck, looks like they put him in a jacket, so arm and arm painting would need to be done, that kinda sucks and lessens the easy customability of it. Plus as those who have the figure know, it has no chest articulation, this coupled with the arm issue kinda kills it for me.
    Wow! that fury will indeed make for easily customized agents!
    Not too impressed with the Leader useing the Skrull body- that's to buff for him, really.

5. Jump To Top | #30860
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    I am hoping we will get a new Vision in the Avengers line. Vision is pretty popular with Avenger fans... so he will get redone... I can feel it on my bones.

Seriously though... no Ares and Fantomex? THE FUCK.
    It'll be the Vin Diesel vision figure.

6. Jump To Top | #30861
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvie9 View Post
    Ok guys for my MU info from Dwight Stall product designer manager is if u dont already know. The last wave will be
    Omega Red
    Aurora
    North Star
    Classic Black Knight AND
    X-force Repainted Nightcrawler
    Pics from the Dio of Gold Ultrons, Purple Man, Devil Boy and Red Dinasaur, Morgan La Fey and Unmasked Goliath are all customs and have no plans on releasing them.
    After that last wave the MU line will be rebranded into Avengers in 2014. Which will ONLY include avengers themed Characters. The Following year 2015 they plan on switching it up and doing ONLY X-men Themed characters. I think this is a great idea sucks yes us xmen fans have to wait but least we know we'll get some love at some point. Again post any questions on the sdcc and ill read them tomorrow night ad ask them the following day. My phone sucks balls or else id give u guys on the spot feedback. Ill be going to the panel also and tell u guys everything i hear.
    Oh the Hasbro line is a Biiiiiiaaaatch!!!
    Sucks for X-Men fans? God help you if you like the Fantastic Four, because Hasbro sure won't. Gonna be real hard to stay positive til the panel.

7. Jump To Top | #30862
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What's with al the chicken little talk?
    Is there some OFFICIAL announcment or is this just the old "someoneone that knows a guy" crap?

Ah, I see...I'll wait for something official, thanks.

8. Jump To Top | #30863
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Abbadon View Post
    Is there some OFFICIAL announcment or is this just the old "someoneone that knows a guy" crap?
    Is Dwight Stall not official enough for you? Sorry to say but all the "chicken littles" were right and the "sky has fallen".

9. Jump To Top | #30864
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There goes my hopes of Vindicator...

I really hope this is some joke to be honest. If they want more recognizable branding to include "Avengers" why not do sublines...or waves...Marvel Universe: Avengers wv 1, Marvel universe: X-Men wv 2, etc? Don't change the whole line because you had two or three competing lines during the movies...just add what ever fucking movie is coming out next on the card and so forth...there were a few gems in the movie lines...but then we get shit like the wolvie 2 movie 5poa crap that TRU wants to sell us for $10. That's a $1 less than MU...wtf.

10. Jump To Top | #30865
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mattel is starting to do this with their DC 6" line. DC Unlimited, but has a Batman Unlimited sub line so far n shit.

"Either this is a very sad Bondage Parlor, or villainy is at hand!"

11. Jump To Top | #30866
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Abbadon View Post

Ah, I see...I'll wait for something official, thanks.
    lol i talked to the guy hes not my buddy or anything. hes a legit hasbro guy. but if u dont wanna believe oh well , lol j/k its legit bro

12. Jump To Top | #30867
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Some GREAT info from Nathan Elliott (peteparker) who also talked to the Hasbro folks,

Press/Fan Questions and Feedback:

Last year, I asked Dwight about how fans could possibly reach back to the Marvel team at Hasbro and ask questions on a fairly routine basis. As a fan with questions myself, I've often found it frustrating that there are no press releases or ways for the team there to reach back to their fans with answers.

While it was directed to the PR department without much interest from the actual team last year, this year, I was directed to a new individual on the Marvel team instead, who agreed that something of this nature, somehow, should be in place.

I'll be bringing it up again at the panel to get some definite feedback there, but I'm hoping that our questions about distribution, variants, and the future of the line will someday be answered more quickly than once a year at SDCC or ToyFair, which not everyone has access to.
    Marvel.com digital exclusives:

This year at SDCC, the Old Man Logan digital exclusive figure finally emerged.

Fans had first seen glimpses of this one in October of 2012 at NYCC. Apparently, the Hasbro 'screwed' Marvel with that release situation. According to one of the Marvel people, Hasbro didn't actually deliver the figures to Marvel at NYCC as promised, and the shipment was 'lost for awhile'.

A completely different digital exclusive was already planned for SDCC 2013, and has been made and shipped, but as Marvel wasn't allowed to sell the OML figures at a regular retail price due to their contract, they have to burn through these first.

The new digital exclusive is tentatively planned for release at NYCC 2013.

Old Man Logan will not be offered online this weekend as they did with unmasked Doom last year.
    White Tank Luke Cage and other unreleased variants:

According to Hasbro, the White Tank Luke Cage will likely never be released, and the same can be said for the alternate hair styles of the Black Widow figure that have been floating around.

But there's another 'Black Sheep' of the Marvel Universe line that not many (if any knew about). Remember a couple years ago when we saw an odd-looking Darkhawk in the diorama at SDCC? Well that sucker was in the same boat as Cage and Widow. It made it into production samples, which a handful of Hasbro workers were given, but never made it into actual production.

It would seem the fate of all of these 'lost toys' is to have their samples floating in circulation among collectors until they're lost to the sands of time.
    Fate of Marvel Universe:

As has been mentioned before, the Marvel Universe line ends in 2013. It, along with the 'Avengers: Assemble' line will be combined into one line called 'Avengers'.

Many of us, (myself included), were worried that this was a line of BS given to us to keep us buying MU until the end, and that we would need to see sculpts not created by Dave Vonner before believing that the line would survive.

To this point, I was directed to the Avengers Assemble line. Marvel Universe will carry out the rest of Vonner's creations, and Assemble is acting as the bridge between his work, Hasbro's new creations, and the entirely new line of 'Avengers' in 2014.

It's hard to deny that the Assemble line is the same size, articulation, and has some fairly obscure characters in the first wave, (Leader anyone?). But even though this all makes sense, and Hasbro themselves show no sign of panic or sadness at what would be a coming end to the MU line, I still have a hard time believing it will carry on.

I want it to, but I have a hard time believing it.
    Distribution of Marvel Universe:

I specifically asked the question about the past two years of bad distribution associated with Marvel Universe, and here's the info I got.

As I was told last year, 2012's distribution suffered from the start of new barcode numbers which were the result of giving variants their own barcodes. Retailers weren't ready for the change and the majority of the stock was stopped from shipping until it could be sorted out.

The reason we've only seen ~3 waves of MU in 2013 is that retailers are not buying the line as much as they once were due to backstock sitting on pegs in stores. Each wave has to hit a certain selling point before the next wave can be released, and for the most part this is taking FOREVER these days.

Part of their strategy for leaving "Marvel Universe" behind and starting a new line name is to rid themselves of the stigma retailers have attached with that name that these things don't sell.

13. Jump To Top | #30868
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by riot_control View Post
    There goes my hopes of Vindicator...

I really hope this is some joke to be honest. If they want more recognizable branding to include "Avengers" why not do sublines...or waves...Marvel Universe: Avengers wv 1, Marvel universe: X-Men wv 2, etc? Don't change the whole line because you had two or three competing lines during the movies...just add what ever fucking movie is coming out next on the card and so forth...there were a few gems in the movie lines...but then we get shit like the wolvie 2 movie 5poa crap that TRU wants to sell us for $10. That's a $1 less than MU...wtf.
    RiCon how about this...
    Alpha Flight box set TRU exclusive=
    Sasquatch
    Shaman
    Snowbird
    Vindicator
    Wendigo
    and the ever repeated Wolverine

FT: classicMsMarvel IronManMK42 InjusticeGrundy SheHulk DGSnakeEyes Hulk A-Bomb Cyclops DGStormShadow2 SilverSamurai CobraCombatNinja
    W: XForceNightcrawler Giran Vizam Nikto MarvelGirl Wasp Hyperion Northstar

14. Jump To Top | #30869
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is this the guy from actionfigure.com?

15. Jump To Top | #30870
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ok heading out guys long day tomorrow give u more as i get it

Back To The Home Page